Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Citta Design Men Contribute #1

Heavy lifting 1.
To direct or carry a heavy object (75kgs and over) from a lower to a higher position; 

26% of employees at Citta Design are male.
18% of these males work in Australia. They do 100% of the heavy lifting.
85% of heavy lifting is done by males in NZ. The other 15% done by ‘outside’ males hired by Citta Design.
98% of heavy lifting involves going up or down a flight of stairs.
100% of items repositioned or moved have to be returned to where they were just moved from.
0% of lifting is done by Denzil Grant, our Financial Controller.


Contributed by Taufa.

No comments:

Post a Comment