While our sales & marketing teams and stores are in the thick of our winter collection Deco:Deco, we in the design room are fully immersed in the creation of our summer 2015-16 collection. A few samples are beginning to arrive in the office, and they are looking fab! This collection is shaping up to be a goodie, and we look forward to sharing a few more snippets with you over the coming months.
Monday, March 2, 2015
This is the first of six monthly desktop downloads featuring designs from our new winter 2015 collection entitled Deco:Deco, inspired by the city of Paris.
Palette was inspired by the North African influence in Paris. It is fun, fresh and contemporary so we thought it would be a nice design to launch our new series of downloads.
Click to download our Palette design for Desktop | Smart phone | Tablet
filed in: downloadable designs
Friday, February 27, 2015
We're all a little obsessed with the new Parisian winter collection – the colours and designs making us a little weak at the knees! This makes designing the retail catalogue all the more fun. With such beautiful imagery this season it's shaping up to be a lovely representation of the collection.
Très chic, if I do say so myself!
Sign up to our database to receive this catalogue by post, and don't forget to enter in your address details! Click here to sign up.
Or if you already receive our emails, you can make sure we have your correct address for delivery by clicking here.
You can expect this to drop around mid-March along with a 'Spend & Save' voucher.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
It's been a really exciting and busy start to the year with the recent launch of our new winter 2015 collection Deco Deco; and it's safe to say I'm in love with it!
Here are a few of my faves from my lengthy wishlist:
1. Washed Egyptian Cotton Bedlinen in Ice Pink - such a dreamy, soft colour.
2. Palette Bedlinen - I have a little crush on this print that Sally designed - it's just so fresh and fun.
3. Coco Woven Cushion Cover - a classic french stripe, with a twist.
4. Sally Tote - the perfect carry-all. I can't decide between getting the Black or this buttery Tobacco colour. Decisions!
5. Radial Round Side Table - a simple & modern bedroom addition.
6. Mon Ami Reversible Pillowcases - spots + puppies. Yes!
7. Palette Ceramics - clearly obsessed with this print. I love it on everything.
8. Terrain Pendant Light Shade - a classic powder-coated beauty.
Check out the new collection in stores and online now and keep an eye out online for some of the pieces that are coming soon.
filed in: currently loving